Friday 19 March 2010

Two Door Cinema Club at Hoxton Bar and Kitchen

Two Door Cinema Club x Queens Of Sounds

Kev Baird from Two Door Cinema Club with QOS Love Moon Bag!
Kev Baird ---- Bass

Alex Trimble from Two Door Cinema Club with QOS Love Moon Bag!

Alex Trimble from Two Door Cinema Club
Alex Trimble ---- Vocal/Guitar

Sam Halliday from Two Door Cinema Club
Sam Halliday ---- Guitar

Two Door Cinema Club x Queens Of Sounds


*Two Door Cinema Club
*http://www.myspace.com/twodoorcinemaclub

*Super Happy to up on this Blog!!
Finally, all member of Two Door Cinema Club on this page!!
Super exciting and enjoyed the shooting!Thank you so much.
They are getting popular in UK!!Massive great!!
I listened theirs EP last year in February.I loved so much all songs but they were in North Irish,I just passed them only 2 song at end of last year,I was exciting the happening. so,I couldn't see theirs whole gig till now.Finally I could catch them!
It was so amazing and fun!!Alex's voice is so beautiful.
I can't stop theirs debut album "Tourist History" lately.
Super Recommand album of the year!!



A big news for Japan!!
They will go to play at "Summer Sonic 2010" which is one of pouplar festival in Japan!

Two Door Cinema Club " What You Know"




Hope to they will trun on this page very soon!!

Queens Of Sounds Compilation Vol.1