Monday 9 June 2008

Letters from London at Shoredich

John from Letters From London





*John Sterry
*A Guitar and Sings from Letters From London
*Myspace : http://www.myspace.com/lettersfromlondon


*Letters From London will play on 29 June at Notting Hill Arts Club for Queens Of Sounds Party with Geisha Disco.
I'm really exciteing to make a party with them!They are amazing play!
One of my favorite song "Little Vagabond" you can listen then I guess!!
It's gonna be a beautiful Sunday aftrenoon!
Please come to see us!please check video Letters from John!
We had a drink in Pub under such a beautiful sunday and after they play at clothes shop All saints.It was stunning!Check the youtube!
He has a Queens Of Sounds new sholder vertigo bag!
Also,I met them at a couple weeks ago too. I took a pic and video below!
Thank you so much for some our beer then!
Come back to be regular here,I wish!

John from Letters From London

Queens Of Sounds Compilation Vol.1