Monday 9 February 2009

QOS new stuff - Martin from The Answering Machine

Martin from The Answering Machine

Martin from The Answering Machine

Martin from The Answering Machine

*Martin
*Vocal & guitar from The Answering Machine
*Myspace : www.myspace.com/theansweringmachine

*My kind customer gave me a request for The Answering Machine.
I didn't know them well then,I just came to see them, It's very height quality guitar pop sounds,really cheers me and fun!
Martin,he is a amazing model and really nice kind guy!I hope he and his band member will back on this page soon. I'm sure they are really suite QOS line!
Thank you so much for letting me know them,yuka san!!
These new QOS collection!! Simple jersey cardigan which has the navy version.


And Lemon yellow and white stripes waterproof jumper is new!!

The Answering Machine at The Last Days Of Decadence, Bloody Awful Poetry

Queens Of Sounds Compilation Vol.1