Thursday 10 April 2008

Televised Crimewave at The Metro

Dan from Televised Crimewave
*Photo : Mami Togo

*Daniel Wilson
*Vocal From Televised Crimewave
www.myspace.com/televisedcrimewaveuk


*My friends Eri & Mami recommend at first the band.
???? I couldn’t remind the band name. They say ex-Black wire.
AHH,,,, I’ve been missed them lots! I’m glad to him again!!
So, Dan come back on the scene, more be powerful and strong energy. He still cute.
I used to see him lots on his stage as the band called Black Wire. They were split on 2007.
And now he got a new band “Televised Crimewave” which name it difficult to remind for me.
I repeat to say the name lots.
Sounds is really cool, Dan’s performance is perfect and really passionate.
I was looking for the band like him. Rock rock!Please check the video below my favorite song “Fire & Flower”
I asked him to appear on this site in this page in future again.
Proper shooting more!! Please!
He kindly send me his lovely illustration. He has lots of talented.
It’s amazing!


Dan's Lovely Illustration.



















Televised Crimewave " Fire & Flower " at 93

Queens Of Sounds Compilation Vol.1