Saturday 7 March 2009

Eugene McGuinness at Rough Trade

Eugene McGuinness

Eugene McGuinness

*Eugene McGuinness
*Singer song Writer
*Myspace : http://www.myspace.com/eugenemcguinness85

*An amazing singer song writer,Eugene McGuinness.
He has a kindly choices "Ramons" LP for this shoot.Thank you so much.I really like them as well!I noticed his fashion like the LP.It's good portrait,don't you think?
I watched "Fonz" at first time.It's good impressed for me.and I listen lots his self-titled album "Eugene McGuinness". It was released last year, I was late the info,sorry. but It's my new favorite album now,Also,his first EP "The Early Learnings of Eugene McGuinness" as well. His some song lyrics stories are my territory place. It's feel to close something. Well,I watched theirs gig,it was amazing and fun.Watch below video and my favorite his video"Fonz""Moscow State Circus"I really like these videos!!


Eugene McGuinness "Monsters" at Rough Trade


Eugene McGuinness - Fonz

Eugene McGuinness - 'Moscow State Circus'


http://www.dominorecordco.com

Queens Of Sounds Compilation Vol.1