Friday 6 March 2009

QOS Groovy Number POP T Design - Space and The Woods

QOS Groovy Number POP T Design

Potter & Ross from Late Of The Pier
Nice Potter & Ross from Late Of The Pier

Potter from Late Of The Pier
Potter from Late Of The Pier

Faley from Late Of The Pier
Faley from Late Of The Pier



Illustration by Masonic Boom
http://www.flickr.com/photos/masonicboomk8/

*It's Groovy Number POP T Design details!Yellow and Pink and Green (nearly blue),3 POP colour!Number designed groovy so, like LOTP songs!Especially, I listened lots"Space and The Woods"!!An amazing song!I think it's T-shirts will bring you some happy like many line groovy.
I did up lord these picture already on Flickr site.My watcher Masonic Boom had done drawn Faley's shot.wooo, I'm very happy she was inspired my photo.Thank you so much!!
I really appreciate these nice shooting with LOTP! It was so amazing time! We will get more happiness in this T!!

xxxx

Late Of The Pier - Space and The Woods

Queens Of Sounds Compilation Vol.1