Saturday 16 August 2008

Late Of The Pier at Pure Groove

Sam from Late Of The Pier With QOS New Scribbles Number T-shirts & QOS Compilation & LOTP debut Album!
Sam with LOTP awsomealbum "Fantasy Black Channel" QOS Compilation details to
www. amazon. co. jp/gp/product/B001BJ9VY0

Faley from Late Of The Pier With QOS New Scribbles Number T-shirts & QOS Compilation & LOTP debut Album!
Faley

Potter from Late Of The Pier With QOS New Scribbles Number T-shirts!
Potter

*www. myspace. com/lateofthepier

*It was amazing instore live. Almost full set play!They had just been to Japan Summer Sonic but Looks so fine! Sam climbed the ceiling like a little sweet monkey.I think he is really shy usual out his stage! I was surprised him at sometime, but I really I like his energy.
Potter spoke to me some Japanese work " Yoi ichinichi wo! " It's mean " Have a nice day!". He said I didn't want to back in UK, Japan was really fun!! So I'm really happy he prefer Japan. They might to be back in next January to play. They had a hard schedule on this time,so I hope they will stay more and more enjoy next time in Japan!!


Sam climbed the ceiling like a little sweet monkey.
More Photo http://www.flickr.com/photos/nicoleblommers/sets/72157606712965335/




Focker at Pure Goove


Interview Video Late of the Pier and the telepathic powers of Erol Alkan


Interview video Late of the Pier talk about their debut album

Queens Of Sounds Compilation Vol.1