Tuesday 23 September 2008

Jonathan from The Ruling Class at The Monarch

Jonathan from The Ruling Class

*Jonathan Sutcliffe
*Vocal from The Ruling Class
*Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/therulingclassuk

*I received some friends send me to enjoy Maths Class in Japan. So, I’ve been to see another class then, The ruling class! They are really my favorite band now! I can’t stop to listen theirs EP “TOUR DE FORCE” honestly! Actually, my friends from japan was really envy me to see them. So, I took some video below, check it. It’s so cool sounds and gig is amazing. Theirs sounds remind me like my first impression UK indie music and I’m now back to my music route. I feel really happy to share my sounds back from them. They will start to tour with The Charlatans as a support. Yes, Ill see both in London. It’s gonna be a massive my 90’s trip back day.
Thank you so much, Jonathan on here, I really respect his original my pace fashion.( Sorry,This picture doesn't mean lots though.)I can’t find around like him. I think it’s kind of new style from London.

The Ruling Class "Flower" at Catch bar


The Ruling Class "Sleeping Beauty"at Catch bar

Queens Of Sounds Compilation Vol.1