Tuesday 2 September 2008

Mystery Jets at Rough Trade

Blaine from Mystery Jets
*Blaine Harrison
*Vocal,guitar and key.
*King of suite check shirts!Lovely.It's really good collaboration QOS X Rough Trade X blaine! I'm very happy you come back to play. I was really worry not to see you at some last gig! I received lots of message, “please Blaine is on QOS page!” I could see him in around lots. I don’t know why I didn’t speak about it. Shame. I hope he will be on this page lots in future!

Kai from Mystery Jets
*Kai Fish
*Bass and key.
*Kai is always kind of me. He is so fun and a amzing person.And he helped me to make QOS compilation. He did work for Tramp mixing lots.Please listen his work on the compilation!I really like his DJ always. Make some party lots with Tramp,please!

Will from Mystery Jets
*William Rees
*Guitar and Key, vocal for Young Love
*He has sushi toy with New Scribbles Number tote bag!He got it from fan. they played at Fuji Rock Japan in this summer.So, I think they got real sushi! I forgot to ask about how about in Japan.
When I meet them,They told me Fuji Rock was amazing!! So,i'm happy they got back to play there!Ill ask about it in next time!

Kapil from Mystery Jets
*Kapil Trivedi
*Drum
*Nice drummer and charming person,kapil.I like his break dance! He is amazing dancer as well.He is fun as well. His birthday was 22th august. I couldn't make his birthday party. It's really shame. But they were really enjoy his party.Ill be next year!

*www.mysteryjets.com/
*www.myspace.com/mysteryjets

More Mystery Jets x QOS Photo
http://www.flickr.com/photos/queensofsounds/sets/72157607009547005/

I really like kai's old organ.amazing!



*"Half In Love With Elizabeth" out Now! get it's copy!instore gig was so amzing!!


And I really like Mystery Jets "Two Doors Down"


Non's I pod from Japan! I want it! listen Mystery Jets!
Non's I pod! I want it! listen Mystery Jets!

xxxxxxxx
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Queens Of Sounds Compilation Vol.1