Sunday 5 April 2009

The Ruling Class at Victoria

Anton & Alfie from The Ruling Class
Alfie & Anton

Andrew from The Ruling Class
Andrew

Photo : Ukie

*The Ruling Class
*Myspace : http://www.myspace.com/therulingclassuk

*It's very soon,QOS Party!! I'm really exciting now!
Yes,my favorite band The Ruling Class will play in there!!
I'm really really happy!!
So, I was really really enjoy theirs show from last year
They remind me my first impressions UK sounds play!So fun!!Also,Jonathan is an amazing vocalist. I become a big fun quickly.
But end of last year, Jonathan left at the band and I was so shocking and feel low...it has been just fun to see them at anytime.
But lately, Jonathan was back in the band, It was drama. Well, I planed the party in this time, my study was so busy lately,not try to do the party, but, I was wondering I'd love to do something celebrate for them. I wish it will be for good them.It's very small thing from me though. Why Jonathan isn't on this page? he disappeared then....... sad,,,,,,,,
But nice band member Anton, Alfie and Andrew, we could a good meeting at Victoria!!
Can't wait to see them soon. xxxxx




QOS Party on 5th April at Hoxton bar and Kitchen!!Come to see us!!

QOS Party on 5th April at Hoxton bar and Kitchen

Time Table.
Door : 7:30
8:10-8:40 The Brights
8:55-9:25 Hanjiro
9:40- 10:10 The Ruling Class

Line up :
The Ruling Class
www.myspace.com/therulingclassuk
Hanjiro
www.myspace.com/hanjiro
Brights
www.myspace.com/thebrights

Event Location : Hoxton Square Bar and Kitchen

2-4 Hoxton Square,
Shoreditch,
London,
N1 6NU

Tel: 020 7613 0709

Nearest public transport : Old Street

Time Table.
Door : 7:30
8:10-8:40 The Brights
8:55-9:25 Hanjiro
9:40- 10:10 The Ruling Class

Addmission : 5pounds on the door / 3 pounds, mail to party@queensofsounds.com

Please come to see these amazing bands and neo 90's night!!
See you soon xxxx

Queens Of Sounds Compilation Vol.1