Monday 14 July 2008

LOTP in NME & QOS Flyer, Sticker! in Rough Trade

LOTP in NME & QOS Flyer, Sticker! in Rough Trade

Rough Trade
http://www.roughtrade.com/

QOS Sticker In Tube!!
and someone put QOS sticker in Tube

*I got the Flyer for 24th July QOS Compilation listening Launch Party 24th July & QOS New Stickers!!
It’s available in East London some shops and Rought Trade in Brick Lane. Please get the copy!!
I found in this NME, My favorite shot for Sam wear QOS vertigo T by Danny Norton.
It’s amazing again!! I can’t wait their debut album, ‘Fantasy Black Channel’ is set to be released on August 4th through Parlophone and go to Summer Sonic in Japan!!
I’m really exciting QOS compilation will be next LOTP Debut album in Tower Records and HMV in Japan!!


NME Photo by Danny North
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dannynorth/

*late Of The Pier
*My Space : www.myspace.com/lateofthepier

Anyway, Please come to QOS Compilation launch Party 24h July at Hoxton bar and kitchen.

Line – Up
The Sigma
Hanjiro
Letters From London
Day And Buffalo

See you there!
xxxxx

Queens Of Sounds Compilation Vol.1