Monday 22 December 2008

Doran Edwards from The Ghost Frequency at Old Bule Last

Doran Edwards from The Ghost Frequency


*Doran Edwards
*Vocal from The Ghost Frequency
*Myspace : www.myspace.com/theghostfrequency

*I was received lots for The Ghost Frequency on this site since started this site from theirs fans. Yes, he is finally. I watched them many times before.Doran's hair style looks changed I saw him at first. My first impression Doran is very fashionable and energy lovely person.The band play very well.I just watched his show again by accident in this time.
I has my bag, well, I just asked him to be on here. He is very kind to me "Thank you!" Woo nice guy! Yes, I would like to ask him as a formal on here again in future.
I am interested in his fashion.

The Ghost Frequency - Nightmare


I like the song!! so good!

Queens Of Sounds Compilation Vol.1