Monday 22 December 2008

Rebecca & Charles from Slow Club at Hoxton bar and Kitchen

Rebecca & Charles from Slow Club

Rebecca from Slow Club


*REBECCA(Left) - vocals, guitar, percussion,CHARLES(Right) - vocals, guitar from Slow Club
*Myspace : http://www.myspace.com/slowclub

*Slow Club is amazing heart full sounds duo. I'm massive big fan of "Kings Of Convenience" (One of guy Erlend Oye was on this site before, was so amazing!Pls back to London soon!)and I remind me them. It's little bit different thought but common with something to be heart warm sounds I really like. They are very cute and simple.
Also, Rebbeca wear new Mohair jumper dark green version! It's really suite for her!
They have a plan to go to Japan in March or April!
It's gonna be fantastic I think lots of Japanese loves theirs sounds.
Don't miss to listen theirs Chrismas song "Christmas TV".

I was really enjoy theirs show at Moshi Mohis Records Christmas party!
Watch below videos!! So lovely.

Slow Club "Apples and Pears"at Hoxton Bar & Kitchen


Slow Club "Because we're dead" at Hoxton Bar & Kitchen

Queens Of Sounds Compilation Vol.1