Sunday 28 December 2008

Ross from Late Of The Pier at Heaven & Gonzo On Tour MTV

Ross from Late Of The Pier at Heaven


Ross from Late Of The Pier at Gonzo On Tour MTV

*Ross Dawson "Rouge Dog Consuela"
*Drums from Late of the pier
*myspace : http://www.myspace.com/lateofthepier

*Sorry, I couldn't take Ross's portrait at last time! So, This time his on parade space!An amazing Video I founds for Late Of The Pier which Gonzo On Tour MTV! Ross would often wear QOS T at anywhere.Thank you so much!! I have to make new edge design T for them soon!! I know I would! These amazing below video gave me many passion and love. Must be watch for being fine!! When I feel low, I listen LOTP!!
Theirs action are my motivation and be always positive me!

Late Of The Pier - Bathroom Gurgle (live at Gonzo On Tour)



Late Of The Pier "Focker" at Heaven

Queens Of Sounds Compilation Vol.1