Friday 5 December 2008

Faley from Late Of The Pier at 100 Club

Faley from Late Of The Pier

Faley from Late Of The Pier

*Andrew Faley
*Bass,key from Late Of The Pier
*myspace : http://www.myspace.com/lateofthepier

*Sorry not to be up lately. London is so so so cold.... and I got a flu.I've been taken some medicine from Sat,, but not better,,but much better.I hope to get well soon and warm in London.
So,It's lovely Faley photo at 100 club!!He appeared fantastic QOS total coordinate. So sweet!! Thank you and he is really pretty much these stuff!!
I'm always thinking how his hair style is lovely. I want to be curly hair...
Faley lost Ricoh camera lately...Oh,, no,,, sorry...
Show was amazing!!I watched to get back the video again. Coool!!
I really hope to see them soon and on here!!
Take care to be in Japan in next month!!
xxxxx

Late Of The Pier " Broken" at 100 club

Queens Of Sounds Compilation Vol.1